AGREEMENT TO TERMS
These Terms and Conditions constitute a legally binding agreement made between you, whether personally or on behalf of you and Dos Lunas Cosmetics L.L.C , concerning your access to and use of the www.doslunasuae.com website as well as any other media form, media channel, mobile website, or mobile application related, linked, or otherwise connected thereto (collectively, the www.doslunasuae.com).
You agree that by accessing the Site, you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by all of these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with all of these Terms and Conditions, then you are expressly prohibited from using the Site and you must discontinue use immediately.
Supplemental terms and conditions or documents that may be posted on www.doslunasuae.com from time to time are hereby expressly incorporated herein by reference. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to make changes or modifications to these Terms and Conditions at any time and for any reason.
We will alert you about any changes by updating the “Last Updated” date of these Terms and Conditions, and you waive any right to receive specific notice of each such change.
This site is operated by Dos Lunas Cosmetics L.L.C – United Arab Emirates. It has registered address as a Cosmetic Trading Company at DED Dubai, Dos Lunas Cosmetics L.L.C , Shop 3 – Osha Plaza 3 – Cornish Deira – Dubai – United Arab Emirates will be given a reference as ”US”, “WE”, “THE COMPANY” OR “Dos Lunas Cosmetics”.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Unless otherwise indicated, the Site is our proprietary property and all source code, databases, functionality, software, website designs, audio, video, text, photographs, and graphics on the Site Dos Lunas Cosmetics and the trademarks, service marks, and logos contained therein are owned or controlled by us or licensed to us and are protected by copyright and trademark laws and various other intellectual property rights.
Purpose of this site
The purpose of the Site is to keep you informed about Dos Lunas Cosmetics L.L.C in UAE, our products and stores, the campaigns that we support, and the activities we undertake over the course of time. The advantage is that you would be able to purchase products and services through the site. If you are under 18, please use this site only with a guardian or parent’s supervision or advice.
Availability of the site
The site has been prepared with careful attention to minor yet significant details. However, certain technical matters may be beyond our control and this is why we cannot guarantee that you will have uninterrupted access to the site at all times. In such cases, our team will try to make sure the issue gets resolved within a minimum time.
Product and Service Availability
The products shown as available at the time of placing an order do not mean that they will be available at the time of order processing. We cannot guarantee that a product listed as “In stock” will actually ship right away, as inventory can change significantly from one day to another. In rare cases, a product may be in stock when you place your order and sold out or of diminished inventory by the time your order is processed. Reference to any product or service on the site does not constitute an offer to sell or supply that product or service and does not mean that the product or service is available in all countries or that the name and description of any product in your local shop will be the same as that included on the site. Also, the site contains information about products available in the United Arab Emirates only.
www.doslunasuae.com will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) sanctions countries in accordance with the law of UAE.
Last updated: (27/11/2021)
My Company Dos Lunas Cosmetics L.L.C operates www.doslunasuae.com. This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site. We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information when you make an account that can be used to contact or identify you. Personal, identifiable information may include your name, email address, phone numbers, home address, shipping, and credit/debit card billing address (es) for the purpose of order processing. Your personal information is also protected by an additional security layer called SSL which ensures your sensitive information is transmitted securely through an encrypted link.
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics. We never share this information with any third parties.
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials, and other information that you ask for.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your computer’s hard drive. Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site. Also, The permanent cookies are stored on your computer or mobile device for no longer than 24 months. You can easily erase cookies from your computer or mobile device using your browser.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented, or leased to any third parties.
Dos Lunas Cosmetics L.L.C may use your personal data for the following purposes:
● To create your personal account at www.doslunasuae.com.
● To process your orders (e.g. your name, address, date of birth, and bank details).
● To be able to send text message notifications of delivery status (e.g. your mobile phone number).
● To be able to send you marketing offers, such as newsletters, SMS, etc.
● To be able to contact you in the event of any problem with the delivery of your items (e.g. telephone number, address).
● To enable us to answer your queries and to inform you of new or changed services (e.g. your email address).
● Managing your account by carrying out credit checks (e.g. name, address, date of birth).
● To be able to validate that you are of legal age for shopping online (e.g. date of birth).
Lastly, we do not sell your details to third-party marketing companies.
We email about our offers and products to only those people who subscribe to our newsletter(s). If you wish to opt out of our e-newsletter, you may unsubscribe from the e-newsletter’s option in the email. By using the websites and providing your mobile phone number, you hereby consent to receive auto-dialed and/or pre-recorded telemarketing calls and text messages from or on behalf of us at the mobile number that you provide at sign-up. Additionally, should you choose to stop receiving such messages, you can contact us directly at [email protected] .
Amendments of the terms
We reserve the right to amend these Terms without any intimation from time to time. However, any such amendment shall be effective once the revised terms have been updated on the site.
Registering with Dos Lunas Cosmetics L.L.C is easy. You can create a unique account by going through the following steps:
- Click on the ‘Login’ sign
- Click on the ‘Don’t have an account?’ tab found on the Customer Login screen.
- Fill in your correct personal details on the account creation page.
- Click on the ‘Sign up’ tab for account creation.
Pricing and Payment Policy
Dos Lunas Cosmetics product prices listed on the website are current; however, these are subject to change without any prior notice.
All orders are acknowledged at the current pricing.
Our products are liable to and inclusive of VAT.
www.doslunasuae.com is set up to take immediate orders online and accept payments through domestic and international credit cards issued by Banks and legal Institutions.
You may also make payment via “Cash on Delivery” (COD) at the time of the delivery of the product. However, this mode of payment facility is only available in selected regions/areas as specified by Dos Lunas Cosmetics in the United Arab Emirates.
We accept payments online through the payment gateway (Stripe).
● Your orders are shipped from our warehouses through registered courier companies at your doorstep.
● Delivery time is up to 5 working days from the order date. We usually deliver within 3 working days but at peak times this may extend to the 5 days in United Arab Emirates. For International orders it depends to shipping company timing.
● Normally, purchased products will be delivered at your doorstep within 7 (seven) business days from the date of the order made between 9 AM – 6 PM during Sunday to Friday and plus 1 (one) business day for orders made between 6 PM – 9 AM during Monday to Saturday or Sunday. Delivery of all orders will be to the mailing address as provided by you at the time of placing your order.
● As per the laws of the Land, we are obliged to send the Invoice copy along with the package as a part of the shipping document including for any order made for Gifting purposes.
● Goods receipt will need to be signed upon delivery. If you are not available at the time of delivery, please suggest an alternative person; a family member, colleague, neighbor, etc. However, Dos Lunas Cosmetics will not take responsibility for products signed by any alternative person.
● Dos Lunas Cosmetics is not responsible for damage after delivery. All claims for shortages/damages must be reported to customer service within 24 hours of delivery along with the images of the damaged products.
● While we try not to charge extra costs from our customers towards shipping; but considering the order size and quantity, we charge a nominal delivery fee of AED 18 for onwards shipping & handling fees. The shipping and handling charges are given at the time of check out and you will know about the same before making payment. Such charges are part of the invoice generated by us.
Out of Stock Policy
We apologize for the inconvenience that may be caused due to products marked out of stock, which is not available as we will be unable to fulfill the request immediately.
In exigencies, in case your order has been accepted by us but your item is unable to be delivered, we will contact you within 2 (two) business days to discuss how you would like the order handled.
If an item is out of stock, you may either contact our customer support, they will guide you to place the best alternate; else you may visit our stores to find the product.
An order cannot be canceled once it is confirmed by our customer support team. You may email our customer support at [email protected] or contact us through Live Chat or please call +971 50 944 3443 –
800LUNAS (58627) or on +971 45480788 specifying your order ID for order editing and order cancellation.
In case of normal order (online or through our retail stores) refund is not accepted in Dos Lunas Cosmetics.
In case a mistake was done from our part or product delivered was not as per your specifications and you did not accept the exchange, Dos Lunas Cosmetics will do the refund. Otherwise refund is not accepted.
“Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment”.
Exchange and Return Policy
If a mistake was made on our part, or a product was damaged upon receipt we will facilitate you with the exchange or in the case where the product delivered was not as per your specifications. You can write us at [email protected] or call us at +971 50 944 3443 – 800LUNAS (58627) or on +971 45480788 and inform us about your order ID.
In case of a defective item being delivered anywhere in the United Arab Emirates, Dos Lunas Cosmetics will have our courier partner pick the defective item in packed form. Pickup timings and dates will be notified to the customer in advance. However, photographic evidence will be required through email on the customer service email ID [email protected] or on Customer Support’s Live Chat. Upon receipt, Dos Lunas UAE shall issue a replacement against the product mentioned in the Invoice.
No product/item ordered online can be exchanged at any of Dos Lunas Cosmetics Retail stores.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction.
Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the UAE.